Sunday, May 23, 2010

Scared? Call Mom.

We got in late last night and I just left my cell phone in the pocket of the jacket I wore last night and left the jacket on the back of my chair at the kitchen table. So this morning, I pulled everything I left in my pockets out. As I pulled out my cell phone, I saw that I missed a call and had a voice message. Weird! I checked whose call I missed. It was a call from Home at 7:32 am. 7:32 am??! From HOME?? I listened to the message, but it was only about two seconds and there were not any voices.

After questioning, we found out that it was Charlie. He had gotten scared, so he called me. Nevermind that I was asleep in my own bed and he had to go find a phone to call me from -- I've told him that if he needs me he can always call me. I guess he's paying attention after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment